- Replaces all of the Harley-Davidson fork internals for the Glide Family, model years 1997 to 2013
- Constructed from all aluminum aircraft grade parts and certain parts Teflon coated to eliminate friction along spring
- Spring isolator to prevent spring buckling and reduce noise
- Piston design allows for dynamic low speed and high speed control improving front brake diving, stability, cornering and bottoming control
- Provides ability to lower fork with one component
- Includes Hyperco fork springs
- Easy spring preload adjusting perch tool included
JRi Shocks now offers fork cartridges to round out its Harley-Davidson Suspension product line. JRi is no stranger to motorcycles, having developed ride height and dual adjustable rear shocks early on. Designed specifically for Harley-Davidson Touring Models, the fork cartridges are tuned to work in unison with JRi Rear Shocks to provide a smooth and controlled ride.